Monday, May 28, 2012

Lump in Throat

Reading about Fi, one clue is if people get lumps in their throats or get choked up. I wondered when this has happened for me. So here is the list.

Songs:
"Hide and Seek"
Bc cancer surgery
"True Dreams of Wichita"
Bc college angst
"O Virgo Virginum"
Bc, maybe related to religion?

The Incredibles, timid daughter activates protective bubble around brother, saves life, after having trouble with confidence required for skill.
Bc awesome power released in someone thought was ordinary.

Opening scene The Two Towers, Gandalf falls down with Balrog.
Bc seeing Tolkien on screen, sitting close up, favorite character fighting massive powerful creature, seemingly dying but not, also diving down in free fall, thrilling. Also for all reasons Gandalf is possibly fav character of all time.

Bottlerocket (not sure choked up, but fell out of chair). Anthony explaining why how went "crazy", needed time at hospital. "One morning, she asked whether I wanted to go water skiing or lay out, and I realized not only did I not want to answer that question, but I never wanted to answer another water sports question or see any of these people for the rest of my life. Next thing I knew I was on my way out into the desert."
Bc someone wrote something so similar to what I wd write?

Rushmore, Max recognizes he was jerk to Asian friend, realizes he accepts losing his passions of Rushmore and Ms. Cross, and re-starts with a new thing he loves to do, his next club (kite flying), in front of "The Wind" song, "I listen to the wind, to the wind of my soul".
Bc guy starting new passion to do something awesome with life. Also, just faced up to the fact that he treats other people poorly (esp Margaret Yang).


No comments:

Post a Comment